Product Designer at Fetch (Madison, WI)
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 18M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that will completely transform how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We are only hiring candidates located in Birmingham, AL, Chicago, IL, and/or Madison, WI, or candidates willing to relocate to one of those three areas.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Fetch Product Design team is responsible for the entirety of design within the Fetch app—from user experience design to creative direction and production. Our goal is to deliver a fun experience that our shoppers (and partners) love and can’t live without.
Fetch is looking for talented Product Designers to join our team. You will be working within a focused, balanced team; it is your responsibility to support efforts which measurably improve people’s lives.
Product designers at Fetch must be…
- Risk-takers. You’ve got ample room to fail and no time to play it safe.
- Endlessly curious. You never hesitate to ask “why” and tirelessly seek out innovative solutions.
- Expert collaborators. You are equally comfortable working side-by-side with executive stakeholders, teammates, and non-technical colleagues as you are with your fellow designers.
- UI craftspeople. A background in visual design is not required but a well-practiced eye for detail & aesthetics absolutely is. Your shipped mobile app work needs to knock our socks off.
- Radically scrappy. You thrive in ambiguity and won’t hesitate to get exactly what you need to keep moving ahead. You can get stuff done!
- Team-players. Our secret sauce is our team dynamic; we don’t have time for egos.
By month 3 you will be…
- Intimately familiar with the Fetch app; using it in your daily life.
- Integrated within your team
- Understanding your team’s focus, goals, and KPIs
- Developing strong working relationships with your Directly Responsible Individual (DRI), Product manager, and Engineering lead within your team
By month 6 you will be…
- Developing strong working relationships outside of your team with key stakeholders
- Exploring the unknowns—what opportunities are untouched?
- Leading design critiques of your work with cross-functional stakeholders and peers
- Handling ambiguity & influencing decisions within your team
By year 1 you will be…
- Launching a successful feature into production
We’re looking for people who have:
- Native mobile app design experience or enterprise web application experience
- Experience with Figma, Miro, and/or Protopie
At Fetch Rewards, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options: Fetch wants you to be on the rocketship with us! Options will give you the opportunity to share the excitement of the company growth and have your own stake in its success.
- 401k Match: We match 100% of the first 3% of your 401K contribution.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive PPO and HDHP plans (Dental | Vision | Life Insurance) in addition to pet insurance, fully covered for the first pet.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides up to $10,000 per year in education reimbursement support for any job-related courses/programs/certifications. You will also have access to Udemy, an online course provider with thousands of topics to discover.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. Current groups include Amplify BiPoC, Amplify Women, Amplify LBGTQ+, Amplify Family, and Amplify Military.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our unlimited PTO policy, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our End-of-Year break.
- Robust Leave Policies: Whether it’s for you or a loved one, Fetch offers generous leave time for various health and personal needs that take you away from work. Our parental leave policy provides 18 weeks of paid time off for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary, and flexible work schedules upon returning to work.
- Wellness Program: Utilize these tools and resources to bring your best self to work each day.
- Wellness coach on staff to help you create goals, provide accountability and support you on your wellness journey
- Nutrition counseling through Charge Nutrition
- Gympass membership to access in-person gyms, virtual workout classes, meditation apps, and much more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides no cost, confidential resources and services to help navigate life's many changes and challenges.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Chicago, or Birmingham 1-2 times per week. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.
- Social Impact Efforts: Take part in volunteer events or donate to your favorite organizations through BrightFunds.