Product Designer - Viewer Growth at The Walt Disney Company
The ideal person will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for teamwork and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement.
We’re seeking a hardworking Product Designer who wants to build outstanding features that simplify the lives of our viewers. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your design sensibility and strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company.
As a team, we experiment across our product with the aim of making our product a simpler, faster, more intuitive platform to use. We measure our success in terms of how many new customers we acquire, and how well we retain the customers we have.
We are looking for people that are passionate about working with a groundbreaking, award-winning design team. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic team taking acquisition, activation and business growth at Hulu to the next level.What you bring
- 3+ years in Product Design at a technology company
- Experience designing across multiple Mobile devices (iOS, Android, Mobile Web etc.)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating both personal and team-based work
- A deep arsenal of design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Framer, Mural, Keynote)
- Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies
- Outstanding visual design aesthetics combined usable experiences that tackle problems
- A strong drive in overcoming obstacles to make a product successful
- An understanding of acquisition & conversion, data-informed design
- Ability to articulate, negotiate, and refine design solutions with cross-functional partners
- Excellent prioritization and documentation skills
- Deliver on the end-to-end design process; translating quantitative and qualitative insights into high quality experiences that drive real results.
- Influence and shape the product and feature design direction by partnering closely with senior designers, PMs, Engineering, Data Science and UX Research.
- Rapidly ideate, concept and prototype solutions at the right level of fidelity, with the right tools.
- Contribute to design system and component libraries as necessary.
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines and style guides
- Partner with and mentor associate designers on your team
- Exercise ethical decision-making and do what’s best for our viewers
- Be the voice in the room that always puts the user first