Product Designer, New Markets at DailyPay, Inc. (Remote)
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.The Role:
The DailyPay New Markets team works on exciting and bold initiatives to bring the benefits of DailyPay to the masses. As a product designer on this team you will have the opportunity to build new products and features that will engage and grow our user base. We're a future thinking team that wants to challenge the status quo, and believes design is a key function in achieving our goals.
We are seeking an outstanding product designer who will be involved at every stage of product development, from user research, to pixel-perfect design hand-off, and design validation post launch.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Reporting to the Lead Product Designer, you'll partner with product managers and engineers to deliver experiences that meet user and business needs for a B2C/B2B mobile app
- Through a combination of user research and testing, you'll use feedback and data to help define problems, map user journeys, design solutions, and evolve the app
- You will translate innovative ideas, concepts and flows into user-friendly designs and experiences that are validated through user testing and data, resulting in increased conversion and adoption
- 3+ years of experience or equivalent working in Product Design with a focus on UI/UX
- Outstanding portfolio, showcasing how you defined problems, validated solutions, and your overall design process
- Have a proven foundation in visual design (layout, typography etc.)
- Deep experience with the latest screen and prototype design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principal etc
- Experience using data and user testing to validate and inform your designs
- Past experience collaborating with product and tech team partners, clearly communicating your vision and design decisions
- Appreciation for minimalist interfaces that accomplish sophisticated tasks
- A passion for monitoring design trends and desire to discuss their merits
- A critical thinker who takes a detailed oriented approach to design by having awareness of edge cases and the constraints of code
- Experience designing iOS and Android apps
- Animation skills using After Effects/Lottie
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, DailyPay requires all colleagues holding in-office positions, or who will be attending any in-person company meetings, be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus unless there is a documented and approved medical or religious accommodation. As a condition of employment, prior to your start date, you will be required to submit proof of your vaccine status.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We welcome people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to [email protected] All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.