Do you love complex problems, helping teams collaborate at scale, and empowering business transformation? We're looking for a Product Designer to join our Enterprise Agility team!
Our team creates solutions to help large organizations work with the same agility that smaller teams thrive on. We help customers going through large scale digital transformations, as well as companies that started small and nimble, and are now struggling to keep that agility as they grow. We're building the products and practices that empower customers to work across org chart boundaries, collaborate on plans for big picture initiatives, and stay aligned on goals and objectives.
As a Product Designer in Enterprise Agility, your mission will be to deliver high quality end-to-end experiences our enterprise customers love. In this role, you'll focus on improving our core product Jira Align, while also building exciting new capabilities and solutions for enterprise customers.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- 1+ years of professional UX/product design experience
- Excitement for using and championing user-centered design methods and best practices, Atlassian Design Guidelines, Playbook plays, and design tools
- A desire to learn, and grow to form a strong team - our team moves fast, and there's always something to learn
- Ability to present and communicate designs with cross-functional teammates
- Comfortable designing with tools such as Figma & Mural
- Excited by the complexity of the enterprise customer space and solving complex real-world problems
As a product designer at Atlassian you'll:
- Make a substantial impact at scale. We have more than 10M users all around the world-and teams (massive and small) depend on our software to do their work. Organizations like NASA, Twitter, and LinkedIn use Atlassian products everyday;. As a designer involved in everything from ground floor product strategy to UI implementation, your work will have incredible customer impact.
- Tackle interesting, complex problems. Working closely with your engineering and product partners, you'll have a large amount of ownership and autonomy across the entire design process; rather than just design individual features, you'll have the opportunity to define the end-to-end experience of an exciting and critical area of our business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with some of the smartest (and nicest) people in the industry. Day-to-day you'll work on a fast-moving, multidisciplinary product team, collaborating closely with Engineers, Product Managers, Content Designers, Researchers, Marketing Experts, and Analysts to champion the user experience in our products and ship high quality work.
- Be a true champion for our users. We take design seriously, and in line with one of our core values, ("Don't F the Customer") are on a mission to become an experience-led company. We want to make our customers love how easily our products help them.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.