If you have a passion for designing experiences that make the most daunting of tasks delightful, we want to hear from you! Dropbox is looking for a Product Designer to join our HelloSign team.
You will collaborate with our Product, Design, Research, Content Design, and Engineering teams to help us achieve our mission to simplify work by automating document workflows.
Since we value and are already well-known for a UX that makes getting documents signed incredibly easy, you will have significant impact in crafting the future of the product that our customers love. You are committed to helping us maintain this ease of use while our product evolves and innovative features are added. Responsibilities
- Design the user experience of HelloSign product(s):
- Research user and business objectives in collaboration with Researchers and Product Managers
- Translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our customers get the job done
- Prototype and test the need for, or efficacy of, a solution.
- Gather feedback and analyze the overall efficacy of launched solutions to identify pain points and iterate.
- Plan and contribute to roadmap definition for your area in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Collaborate with your Engineers, Product Managers, Content Designers, Researchers, and leadership team to launch the best experience to customers
- Contribute to elevating the design process, quality, and community at HelloSign and Dropbox
- Comfortable with ambiguity and product complexity
- Comfortable working on the end-to-end design process, from research to launch
- Portfolio showing ability to simplify complex products with easy-to-use features and a modern, polished visual design style
- Ability to make informed design decisions and articulate them simply
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners
- Know how to balance customer, business needs, and technical feasibility
- 4+ years of experience working as a UX or Product Designer
- Experience working on a technical or B2B product a plus, but not required