GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Designer to join a group of fast-moving, passionate, and impact-driven user advocates for our provider product. You’ll be involved in translating user needs into meaningful and desirable user experiences and will work alongside other product designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, and more. You possess a strong foundation in user research, information architecture, interaction and visual design, which allows you to identify new areas of opportunity for the product, and ensure excellence in craft and usability.
Along with your resume, please include a link to your portfolio, submissions without a portfolio will NOT be considered.
In this role you’ll:
- Deliver compelling, informative, and engaging user experiences for providers
- Partner with research but also independently conduct user research and tests to develop a deep understanding of provider mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors and use that feedback to push for refinement/improvement
- Collaborate with PMs to conduct growth experiments and make informed design decisions based on data, while maintaining the balance between user experience and business needs
- Participate and support design workshops to drive cross-functional collaboration and create innovation product solutions
- Articulate and communicate concepts and solutions through impactful storytelling, visualizations, prototyping, and formalized design documentation
- Work closely with fellow product designers on the team to problem solve on best strategies and approaches to designing the provider experience
- Elevate the work the team is doing through regularly communicating and showcasing world class experiences.
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- A T-shaped designer with strong expertise across product thinking, interaction, visual design, and user empathy
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to embrace iterative product development while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall user experience
- People-focused and wants to design and build products that truly have a meaningful impact
- Deeply collaborative and can bring teams together to solve problems
- Able to work with different types of personalities and working styles
- Strong communicator and story-teller, effectively elevating design-thinking across product, design, engineering, and relevant stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity, self-starter, independent, and reliable
Experience we’d like to see:
- 3+ years of design experience working in a product company, shipped products
- Confidence in advocating for and sharing user-centered design principles
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well versed in Figma, Miro, and various design/collaboration tools
- Ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Experience with healthcare space is a plus but not a requirement
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.