At ActiveCampaign, product is at our core and drives our business, and we’re looking for a self-motivated Product Designer who understands great design is more than how a product looks or feels.
As a Product Designer on our Design System team, you will have an impact across the entire platform, as this is an opportunity to maintain, expand, and grow our design system, Camp. In this role, you will collaborate with designers and engineers to drive design system adoption, contributing directly to platform consistency.
What your day could consist of:
- Strong communication and collaboration is essential to the success in this role, as you’ll be working across multiple design and engineering teams to understand how to best support each platform area
- Mature our design system by scaling it from components to patterns, introduce responsive behavior and considerations, and continue to drive and advocate for usability and accessibility best practices
- Evaluate, design, document, and ship components and design system features
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to create alignment, design new patterns and components, and identify opportunities to improve existing components
- Maintain consistency and pattern usage across the platform in an effort to deliver a cohesive user experience for our customers
- Design and execute usability studies to understand our customer needs in the context of the Design System and validate designs prior to implementation
What is needed:
- Previous experience designing and/or contributing to a design system
- Highly proficient using Figma, particularly creating easy-to-adopt shared libraries
- Passionate about the details, from audit to execution
- Ability to effectively communicate and support design decisions
- Experience presenting and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Experience working in-house on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products, especially during a hyper growth phase
- Deep knowledge of software tools related to omni-channel marketing or customer experience automation
- Experience designing for global markets and implementing localization best practices
- Thought leader in the Design Systems space with a track record of published articles and/or blog posts
- Understanding of the Front-end development process or experience creating components using HTML/CSS/React
- Experience creating and supporting A/B testing experiments
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.