Product Designer, Cloud Security at Atlassian
Ready to help unleash the power of teams across the globe?
We're looking for a Product Designer to join our Cloud Security team. Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and Bitbucket Data Center are Atlassian's on-premise offers used by our largest and most complex customers.
Do you live and breathe user experience, love solving complex problems, and thrive on variety? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! As a Product Designer, you will join an experienced team, continuously improving your craft and sharing your experience and knowledge with other team members. You'll work on creating sophisticated designs and fabulous product experiences as part of an international team, helping to unlock the tremendous power and potential for companies around the world.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work on projects across all our Cloud products
- Harness your product design skills to help streamline the critical experience for our users
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers involved in the end-to-end design process - from research and ideation to implementation and iteration
- Influence the user experience of products used by millions of people as they do critical work at organizations like NASA, Square, SpaceX, Disney, Spotify, Airbnb, to name a few
The ideal candidate will bring:
- 3+ years of professional UX/product design experience, ideally designing complex or enterprise-level software
- Excitement for and experience in leveraging every aspect of the user-centered design process to tackle complex problems
- Strong facilitation and cross-functional collaboration skills: you can demonstrate the ability to work across multiple teams, solicit and synthesize feedback, and facilitate design discussions
- Flexibility and openness to the iterative design process - constantly sketching, showing work in progress, validating with customers and data, iterating, shipping, learning, and growing
- Experience with conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modeling
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
More about our team:
- Product Designers at Atlassian are responsible for the complete user experience, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We challenge each other constantly and ask hard questions.
- You can be assured that you will join a smart team passionate about creating the best user experience possible and committed to delivering what users need to feel connected with our products.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.