The Engagement team supports anyone at Dropbox wanting to connect to our customers with personalized, helpful and contextually-appropriate messaging and other experiences. We create and maintain the platform used by teams across Dropbox to run these campaigns and experiments, enabling our users to help drive key revenue and other business goals.
This role will be focused on crafting a consumer-quality experience for our Experimentation and Customer Segmentation tools used by employees across Dropbox. You will work closely with Engineering and Product to understand how we identify, group and target customers, simplifying complex workflows and designing interfaces and experiences that help non-technical users easily select, modify and use audiences for experiments and campaigns. And you will drive the design of our new experimentation system, enabling more Dropboxers to easily understand how to set up an experiment, successfully execute one, and gather insights and data used to drive decisions. Additionally, you’ll be part of team helping to define best practices for platform design, maintaining a high craft bar within all of our internal products and related customer-facing components.
- Driving discovery and planning with your PM partner on immediate roadmaps and longer term strategies related to Experimentation and Segmentation.
- Running sprints or related exercises to work quickly through synthesizing insights and solution iterations with regular contact with internal customers throughout.
- Executing detailed and thorough designs accounting for edge cases and technical constraints.
- Socializing and collaborating with your immediate team in addition to more broadly across Dropbox.
- 4+ years of UX-related work experience.
- Prior experience designing for business-oriented and/or internal applications.
- Knowledge of Google Material Design.
- Excellent interaction design skills including some experience with prototyping.
- Demonstrated skills for collaborating closely with other designers, researchers, product managers and engineers.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects from discovery through shipping/iteration.
- Steadfast empathy for both our internal users and our Dropbox customers, being able to balance the needs of each.
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style.
- Comfortable with travel, potentially quarterly post-COVID.