Product Design Team Lead (Remote) at Infobip
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating a brand that we all love.Job Description
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Design Lead to join our global Product Design Team and begin an exciting career with Infobip.
- Do you enjoy mentoring and developing designers, leading them to deliver their best work?
- Are you empathetic and curious in nature, keen to get into the minds of your users, putting aside your own biases?
- Do you believe that good design starts with understanding the problem and see research as an integral part of the process?
- Are you able to collaborate with and influence peers and stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes?
If so, let's talk.
About the team
We are a bunch of creative and open-minded designers, researchers, and UX writers. We are being spread across Europe and Americas with a shared mission to create a meaningful impact on our products.
What we really value is being open, helpful, and accountable.
Together we are helping businesses impact their industries (Finance, Health, e-Commerce, Insurance and many more) by envisioning, orchestrating, launching, and measuring results of their customer experience programs and digital marketing efforts.
What will you do
- Lead product design across a significant requirement area, managing a team of talented designers
- Partner with Product Managers to understand the business goals and effectively support the product roadmap
- Find opportunities for your team to develop and grow their impact
- Plan resources & engage in hiring activities
- Foster an environment of feedback and continuous improvement through design reviews and thoughtful critique
- Nurture a positive attitude and be a representative of our team values and culture
- Help push our Design Maturity to the next level
- Work closely with Product Design Director and UX Research Lead on strategic initiatives across the organization
- Collaborate with other leaders, including Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing
- Help shape our enterprise-level products that are used by thousands of users that reach millions of their customers
- Engage in hands-on product design from time to time, from concepts to hi-fi prototypes, showcasing methods that help the team learn and develop
- Advocate for our Design Language by promoting visual excellence, best practices, design standards and consistency
- Advocate for research and our design process, actively proposing improvements
- Contribute to employer & team branding (blogs, meetups, conferences, etc.)
- Several years’ experience working on digital products and user interfaces, not just commercial websites
- Experience in leading teams and initiatives, as well as developing people
- Ability to motivate and inspire by providing support and removing roadblocks for your team members
- Ability to influence and solicit buy-in with stakeholders and business leadership
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- The ability to see opportunities where others see problems
- A highly collaborative person with a pro-active approach to work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good design skills paired with an excellent understanding of human-computer interaction principles
- Very good understanding of how user research shapes a product
- Experience in Enterprise UX projects
- Fluent in English
- A portfolio showcasing projects that best illustrate your skills
Please attach your portfolio with up-to-date projects that best describe your skills.Additional Information
Why choose Infobip?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. And a dedicated education budget that supports your growth.
- Culture - Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. Join us in building a collaborative and supporting environment.
- Conferences - We like to keep up to date with our industry. Attending conferences gives us time to connect and exchange experiences.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, 5 work-from-home days per month, flexible working hours, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.