Product Design Manager, Visual & UI Design at ServiceTitan (Remote)
ServiceTitan strives to be the best place our Titans have ever worked, so they can do the best work they've ever done. The Experience Design ( XD ) team is central to this mission. We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of Visual Designers work closely with Product Designers, Marketers, Design Technologists, and Product Managers, along with thousands of our users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace creative design thinking and processes to ship dozens of new templates and features each month. We measure our success based on our customer's success. We strive for real impact.
We are looking for a talented Product Design Manager, that is innovative, collaborative, and enjoys solving complex problems with data-informed solutions. This person will be a core member of our growing design team, and help create a best-in-class Enterprise SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints. The Product Design Manager leads by example to create beautiful, compelling design that excites and draws in our users. They are creative thought leaders who dig into the reasons "why" and equate this to aesthetics. They are responsible for establishing and ensuring that exceptional Visual Design is adopted throughout ServiceTitan Product and Marketing.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Creative, Design System, & DesignOps , the Manager, Visual Design possesses a balanced toolkit of creative leadership, exceptional visual design skills, and a genuine interest in championing the tenets of good design.
What You'll Do
- Design creative solutions that are engaging, inclusive, intuitive, and solve real problems
- Promote an exceptional visual language throughout Product; illustrations, iconography, component design, landing pages, feature announcements, app assets, and more
- Oversee, lead, and collaborate on the design of digital assets and templates, from initial conception through to delivery, maintaining a consistent look and feel
- Be an advocate for user-centered design methods across the team
- Work closely with our Design System team to grow and document best practices and guidance around ServiceTitan's Visual Design language pillars
- Strive to resonate with the home services industry and audience, while advocating for creative refinement
- Enable designers to ship high-quality work efficiently, across an increasing number of mediums
- Champion the tenets of good design and leverage partnerships and processes to build awareness throughout the organization
- Lead designers with an empathetic approach; helping them build context, strong decision-making skills, and empathy for our users by providing feedback to help strengthen the team
- Be a champion for creativity: come up with unique and creative ideas regularly, and lead the team on creative thinking in brainstorming settings
What You'll Need
- Leadership experience in a creative design capacity, helping a team execute on multiple quick turn projects at one time
- A strong design portfolio that shows off relevant design work and leadership skills
- Proficiency in common design tools such as Adobe CC, Figma
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative skills across cultures and time zones
- Expertise in Visual Design foundational elements - layout, typography, iconography, color theory, and composition
- Excellent eye for detail and strong understanding of UI component design
- Experience working with Product Designers as well as Marketing and Branding
- Excellent ability to develop and sustain relationships across teams and functions
- Aptitude for providing design feedback and a genuine desire to help less experienced designers improve their skill sets
- Experience working with a Design System
- Experience with UI Animation
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $137,000 - $196,000. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.