As the primary user interface and experience designer at Relyance AI, you will craft every detail of new product features, from ideation to pixel-perfect execution. You will untangle complex conceptual problems and have sharp intuition for the desired user experience. As one of the first hires on the design team, you are laying the foundation on which the whole house is built. You will influence how our product looks and how it works. You are obsessed with the user's pain, relating to it, and solving it.
As a Principal UX Designer, your role will include:
- Designing the whole user experience journey in the product.
- Working on all phases of product design, from initial brainstorming, wireframes, functional design, and visual design.
- Designing a feature or product area from scratch with little guidance.
- Defining our design process.
- Working closely with the founders, engineering, sales, and marketing.
- Researching legal team historical product usage patterns, distilled to the core principles, and producing repeatable themes that can apply across the product.
- Defining the aesthetics of who we are as a company.
- Brainstorming, mockups, and gathering feedback from business stakeholders.
- Refining mockups and producing pixel perfect visual design for developers to build.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- Examples of your work to share, portfolio, etc.
- Passion about the business needs, implications, and possibilities of your designs.
- A balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Ability to tell stories using both words and visuals.
- An outside-the-box thinker with a product mindset.
- Master of your tools and can create pixel-perfect visual designs (Figma, Sketch, etc.).
Bonus points for:
- Experience working on a reasonably complex enterprise or B2B product.
- Experience in some adjacent domains: security, application/infrastructure/network monitoring, legal applications, machine learning, data science
- Excitement for a fast-pace and iterative environment.
- Experience working in a heavily test-driven development environment.
Who are we?
Using machine learning, Relyance AI builds a dynamic, real-time data inventory and map so you can monitor how personal data moves through your code, applications, infrastructure, and to third-party vendors. We exist because we believe innovation is fundamental to human progress. We build for people—our customers, our team, and the global community. Our core values brought us into existence, and they’re the motor that keeps us running.
GLOBAL IMPACT | Think big. Beyond borders.
TRUST | Lost easily. Built carefully.
CRITICAL THINKING | Critical eye. Critical mind.
CUSTOMER | Redefine satisfaction. Build loyalty.
PERSISTENCE | Celebrate failure. Keep going.
TEAM | Fast alone. Far together.
DIVERSITY | We win through diversity.
Relyance AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.