Who we are:
Vista is transforming to become the go-to partner that helps small businesses design and market their services at every point along their journey. By providing a spectrum of design and marketing help - from the tools to create designs from scratch to the resources they need to get the right designs created for them - we're becoming the expert design and marketing partner for small businesses. This transformation requires a global team of UX designer's adept at crafting the right tools, content, and experiences to help our customers bring their visions to life. This is where you come in.
What you'll do:
- You will come in and lead the Advance Editor domain, which covers a range of customer-facing solutions from algorithmic design builders, to quick upload and edit flows, and feature rich design tools.
- You will go deep into our real-time editor platform to ensure an exceptional user experience grounded in solving customer problems, leveraging the latest in tech, and consistently applying best practices.
- You will conduct research and learning customer behaviour, testing and validating solutions, creating a component-based approach to editor details, and designing interactions for print and digital products resulting in an unrivalled end-to-end customer journey.
At Vista, we are striving to hire individuals that add new ideas and perspectives to our teams and enhance our culture. No matter your background or work experience, we strongly encourage you to apply-even if you feel that you don't meet the exact requirements or have the same qualifications. You might be a great candidate for this or other opportunities.
- 10+ years experience designing innovative digital products, within large-scale product and service ecosystems
- 5+ years directing and mentoring more junior designers, and guiding multi-discinplinary collaborators through a success user-centered process.
- Multiple case studies demonstrating user-centered, creative, highly conceptual, and innovative design solutions that had measurable positive impact for users and the business.
- Experience creating complex, intertwined tools with multiple users flows that combine expertise and include domain best practices to deliver non-interruptible end-to-end customer journeys.
- Ability to drive and contribute to product Discovery and Delivery in an iterative and ongoing basis, and coach other team members through the process.
- Experience leveraging quantitative and/or qualitative data to inspire design concepts, prioritize features, validate new product designs and communicate decisions to stakeholders
- Track record of producing design solutions that delivers measurable outcomes for the customer and the business.
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships with design, creative, technical and business partners; experience managing executive stakeholders
- Excellent visual and typographic sensibility, and excellence in UX design, interaction design, motion design, native app design, content strategy and information architecture
- An expert in most design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch used to create high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes
Nice to have:
- Relevant degree in field of Design or HCI
- Experience working with globally distributed teams, and/or in highly matrixed organizations
- Ability to plan, moderate, and execute a variety of goal-oriented workshops across stakeholders, leading to exciting new ideas, new-found consensus, and critical alignment.
- Experience identifying and prioritizing features, as well as participating in complex roadmap planning.
- Experience using code to create fully or partially functional prototypes, to be used in user research and/or internal socializing of design concepts.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
There is a lot to love about working at Vista. We are an award winning Remote-First company. We're an inclusive community. We're growing (which means you can too). And to help orient us all in the same direction, we have our Vista Behaviors which exemplify the behavioral attributes that make us a culturally strong and high-performing team.
Vista is the design and marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For over 20 years we've been inspired by small businesses, and we work incessantly to deliver solutions to their evolving needs. VistaCreate, 99designs by Vista and VistaPrint, all under the parent brand Vista, represent a full-service design, digital and print solution, elevating small businesses' presence in physical and digital spaces and powering them to achieve success. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
Vista exists to help our customers live their dreams. Each dream is unique - and the Vista team needs to be as well. We believe in the unique contributions of everyone within a diverse global organization. We are collaborative, inclusive, and innovative. We strive to role model and live an inclusive culture of fairness, respect and belonging for all. And we work together to empower each other, creating a space in which each of us can spark our next great idea.
Equal Opportu nity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Job Segment: Editor, User Experience, Equity, Writing, Publishing, Technology, Research, Finance, Creative