Principal UX Architect at Cox Enterprises (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Lead product user experience strategy; research, identify and work directly with customers and consumers, using stakeholder interviews, competitive audits (business and UX) and user research to understand and validate product concepts and direction.
- Create and maintain product vision and roadmap; create business plans to secure funding; develop go-to-market strategy and value proposition. Illustrate market problems in a way that puts the problem in context Provide relevant, timely and easily consumable updates to all internal and external audiences.
- Create Epics and Features and ensure it aligns across products; manage feature creation, identify business rules and business impact; involve Product Delivery Managers to ensure delivery team is aligned to features and feature acceptance criteria; collaborate with other product managers to ensure alignment across products; participate in planning and pre/post-planning events (Demos and Inspect/Adapt).
- Build an effective relationship and team between Product & Development; Collaborate with Product Delivery Managers, UX architecture and others to execute work including prototyping and testing to validate solutions; make buy/build/partner recommendations to Agile Release Train; collaborate with Architecture, Technology, etc. to develop recommendations, support testing, partner with revenue and business stakeholders to develop pricing strategies and assess ROI.
- Partner with client solutions, product readiness and marketing teams to articulate the strategies and programs that will generate awareness and leads for the upcoming fiscal period - including measurements and goals.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field; Masters degree preferred.
- 10 years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Working knowledge for SAFe or Agile Methodology (certification preferred).
- Working experience in the design, development and implementation of product plans.
- Working experience in full product lifecycle methodologies.
- Working experience in creating, prioritizing and recommending epics and features.
- Working experience in conducting competitive research and analysis.
- Working experience in identifying KPI's and other analytics to measure product value.
- Working experience with executive presentations and communications.
- Working experience serving in an executive leadership role as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, and complex team environment.
- Wireframing experience preferred
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment is a plus
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design), Figma, Axure prototyping software, Sketch, or similar
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What's more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.