Presentation Designer at Top Agency (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:55 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 9, 2022
Do you have an ability to create compelling visual narratives to accompany complex data concepts?
Can you pull together a powerful narrative story even from fragmented materials?
Are you incredibly organized, very meticulous, and highly creative, too?
Do you get satisfaction from ensuring brand consistency and imagining new offerings?
If you're ready to create compelling presentations for new business opportunities and some of the most innovative brands in the world, then you could be our next Presentation Designer!
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other agency. The visualization of strategies and insights is core to all of our new business and client marketing work. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love structured creativity. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than pretty much any other agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. Our simple use of compelling visual to explain complex topics is blazing new trails. Our strategy and new business teams creates compelling slide decks that inform, persuade, entertain, and inspire — doing so with a global footprint in 20+ countries.
As an integral member of this team, you'll use your visual storytelling chops, project management skills, and creative impulse tofuel new business momentum across a diverse portfolio of disruptive clients and interesting verticals.
The ideal candidate will create winning Keynote presentations as well as concept and design components and visuals for new business offerings and strategies and a wide array of services within our new business team.
- Craft winning Keynote presentations as well as original conceptual templates and design components
- Create thoughtful and visual presentations by customizing existing strategy blueprints.
- Concurrently assimilate multiple sets of information across varying clients (B2B and B2C) and markets
- Design and update internal and external presentations to align with our brand/style guidelines
- Transform complex, copy-heavy slides into digestible pieces of on-message visual content
- Make existing proposal components work harder by reimagining them for additional use cases
- Take direction and run with it; accept feedback graciously
- Listen well and advance materials quickly
- Be excited to help us tell our story
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic or information design or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years graphic and information design experience (college experience is applicable)
- Knowledge and experience with agency or company brand related work.
- Be a master Keynote user
- Professional knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Excellent experiencing in selecting and working with stock photos that don't feel like stock photos
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for color, composition, photography, and typography
- An ability to spot the gaps in a story or identify what is missing that should be added
- An ability to cut extraneous materials that don't add to the story
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to shift gears, adapt to different brands/aesthetics, and meet quickdeadlines
- Flexibility in day-to-day schedule to support quick-turn new business and design work
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description