Part of a cross-functional team, you’ll bring your mastery of motion design to create delight and engagement across our digital properties. We’re a growing team that is shaping the experience of millions of users who are joining and participating in the Web3 ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualize and execute motion projects in a variety of formats for various products
- Build using existing visual identity systems and frameworks
- Collaborate with a growing creative team
- Create engaging content for digital and social platforms
- Help establish and maintain video and motion graphics standards
- Create bumpers, intros, animated sequences and titles for video projects
- Build motion graphics and templates for explainer / educational content
- Create motion for the web and digital platforms, as well as new technologies like NFTs
- Working with some of the top teams and products in Web3
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of motion design experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in design (animation, motion, interaction, graphic design, or equivalent design or a technical field)
- Mastery of After Effects and solid experience and proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, as well as Cinema 4D or equivalent.
- Highly conceptual thinking and a proven ability to create and direct high-quality campaign creative
- Excellent understanding of principles of motion, easing, and timing, as well as principles of design, color theory, typography, and art direction.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience managing parallel projects in a variety of formats, genres, and campaign types.
- A strong motion reel / portfolio
The ideal candidate
- Stays current with creative trends, tools, and plugins
- Pushes the boundaries of their craft
- Knows how to tell stories and create work that engages
- Excels at building strong cross-functional relationships
- Is collaborative, team-oriented, and works well in a remote-first context
- Is comfortable in a fast moving technical environment.
- Is comfortable working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns.
- Is a self-starter with bias for action who is a detail-oriented and enthusiastic team player
- Is eager to participate beyond their role with a can-do attitude
It’s a bonus to have:
- Experience with animated SVG, Lottie, WebGL, and other web formats
- Strong 3D experience (eg. Cinema4D)
- Video editing abilities
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Experience with content / campaign strategy
- International experience or experience working with global teams
- Experience with remote work tools like Slack, Google suite, Figma, and Jira
- Previous experience in tech, and in particular in blockchain/web3
- Experience working with and scaling brands
ConsenSys is the software engineering leader of the Web3 space. Our products empower developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to access and build on Ethereum.
Consensys' products are all clear market leaders in their respective markets: MetaMask, Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, and Diligence. They help power the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem as well as several other Ethereum-compatible protocols, and are poised to grow by orders of magnitude in the coming years. We are seeking a highly-motivated public relations specialist with an interest in the We3 industry and the opportunities it presents people around the world
WHY JOIN CONSENSYS?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
We also champion a remote-first work environment and unlimited holidays.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.