Manager, Digital Experience Design (Conversational Design) at NeuraFlash (Remote)
We are a leading AI and Consulting Partner of Amazon & Salesforce obsessed with helping our customers transform their contact centers with AI Powered Experiences. Our expertise spans across the Amazon ecosystem with Amazon Connect, Lex & Contact Lens and Salesforce ecosystem with Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots and Digital Channels, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, Mulesoft, and Einstein Analytics. We are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey.What sets NeuraFlash apart?
At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You’ll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we’re investing in ourselves!
- Own all aspects of the Digital Experience Design team from team development, training, strategy, sales support, and delivery oversight
- Oversee enterprise-level engagements with a hands-on approach, providing direction, guidance and design best practices
- Act as a thought leader for our customers by recommending the most appropriate solution for any challenge, and coach the team to do the same
- Manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance across customer engagements
- Drive innovation in the areas of solution delivery capabilities, enterprise delivery methodology, and reusable assets
- Provide executive level business consulting and sales support
- Acquire and maintain applicable certifications (e.g., for Salesforce or Amazon)
- Travel for targeted customer project meetings and company events
- Help cultivate a team and company culture of success and fun
- Strong desire to lead and grow a team of digital experience design professionals
- 5+ years of experience leading client facing projects with a conversational design component
- 1+ years of direct team management experience
- Hands-on experience building on platforms such as Einstein Bots, Dialogflow, Lex, or Amazon Connect
- Proficiency in design tools such as Lucidchart, Visio, InVision, Figma, or Botsociety
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience delivering business solutions on CRM or contact center platforms
- Ability to speak to delivery approaches and considerations for a range of projects and clients
- Experienced in all phases of professional services delivery and consulting, software development, and testing life cycles
- Experience in management of established technology and product departments with mature program management processes and standards for both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Experience with building out project and program teams and organizing programs for success
- A history of mentoring others to uplift and inspire
- Track record of preparing SOWs, reviewing proposals, and negotiating contracts
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, including certifications like Administrator or Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience with Amazon Lex and Connect product stacks
- Passion for building software solutions with state-of-the-art technology
- Eager to embrace challenging situations and solve complex problems
- Experience interacting closely with product teams
Recruiter Screen (Phone) - 30 minutes
Manager Interview (Video) - 30 minutes
- You’ll talk through your career goals and your portfolio examples
VP Interview (Video) - 30 minutes
Panel Interview with Real-Time Exercise (Video) - 60 minutes
- You’ll receive a prompt prior to the call, but will talk through potential solutions on the spot
- Executive Interview (Video) - 30 minutes
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we’re focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn’t possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it’s a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don’t forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In 2021, we grew our team by close to 90%, and we plan to do the same again this year! There’s no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- The Buddy Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States.