ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The ServiceNow Training and Certification organization is highly adaptable, innovative, and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. In this particular role, we are seeking a Senior Curriculum Developer to help drive partner success through the management and development of our readiness programs and training portfolio.
What you get to do in this role:
- Pioneer industry leading, innovative training content leveraging cutting edge technologies
- Apply best practices in adult learning theories and information design to digital learning products
- Evaluate learning program efficacy
- Copyedit content: Summarizing, sub-editing, copy-fitting, adopting to style guide
- Develop content using ScreenFlow, Articulate Storyline, RISE and Adobe Captivate
- Evaluate instructional design and digital content quality
- Facilitate stakeholder design meetings on and offline to successful conclusion and quality; build and sustain relationships
- Proactively manage own schedule of work, using our instructional design and development process on multiple projects
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience in training and certification, instructional/learning design for online learning environments in a range of industries and sectors
- Worked successfully in a cloud-based product organization and/or function
- Operates with a high performance, growth-mindset attitude that results in flexibility, creativity, and wiliness to work independently by displaying dependability and accountability of meeting deadlines and contributing to problem solving
- Incorporates measurement and assessments into all learning content
- Creates quality content for technical training based on industry design standards, processes, and incorporating user and stakeholder feedback
- Experience in working with Agile (SAM) and ADDIE project management methodologies
- Communicates to stakeholders and team members with articulate and detailed presentations and ability to effectively lead productive meetings
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates working knowledge of eLearning technologies, such as authoring tools (e.g. Articulate 360, Rise, Captivate) and design/development tools (e.g., SnagIt, Camtasia, ScreenFlow)
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and web conferencing applications.
- Strong understanding of related fields—usability and experience design, information design, graphic design, communications, and new technologies
- Photoshop (image curation, cropping, resizing, correction)
- Knowledge of assistive technologies
- Knowledge and experience of the ServiceNow Platform
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.