About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra Health is looking for a Lead UX Researcher to help craft Provider solutions across every step of the mental health journey. As a Lead UX Researcher at Lyra, you will help shape the research culture and process from the ground up while owning both high-level strategy and tactical execution (switching between the two as needed) in the Provider area. In this role, you’ll leverage insights to inform the strategy and roadmap behind 0-to-1 initiatives, build consensus with large cross-functional teams, and shape the design and product ecosystem that impacts millions of users.
- Discover, synthesize, and socialize impactful insights to shape product strategy and drive business impact (short term and long term)
- Guide cross-functional teams to draw meaningful insights from research and communicate them clearly and powerfully to partners
- Design and execute a variety of research studies, including field studies, usability tests, concept tests, group discussions, surveys, etc.
- Scope, prioritize and create a research roadmap for the Provider product
- Partner closely with marketing and data science to develop a deeper understanding of our Providers and surface opportunities to product leadership to inform the roadmap
- Improve existing systems, processes, and programs that optimize the Provider team efficacy
- Advocate for our Providers
- 5+ years of experience in user research related to software and digital experiences
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods (NLP a plus)
- Ability to define key research questions and objectives, identify appropriate methods, execute studies, and synthesize findings
- Passion for translating findings into actionable business and product recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (storytelling essential)
- Proven track record of successful partnership with product managers, designers, data scientists, engineers, and other business partners
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Experience with Qualtrics, moderated testing, unmoderated testing, rapid usability testing, survey design and data analysis critical (Python and R a plus)
- Portfolio of research focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- MA/MS or PhD in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Sociology or a related field is preferred
This role is based in Burlingame, CA, but we are open to remote.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description