We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
The Lead UX/UI Designer is responsible for creating engaging user experiences across our product platforms, including responsive web and mobile apps. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, the Lead UX/UI Designer will help define our platforms' design principles in an Agile environment. The Lead UX/UI Designer will work directly with product management, development teams, and business stakeholders to prototype and produce the final user interface.
What you'll do:
- Produce UX/UI deliverables efficiently within the Agile process
- Conduct user research and create personas, scenarios, user journeys with customers and internal
- Ownership of the design guide and product look and feel
- Identify who will use products, what they will use products for, and what value they will gain
- Analyze results to develop usability testing
- Identify and analyze user habits and trackable solution
- Identify design problems and devise scalable solutions
- Define, organize, and execute baseline usability tests
- Build rapid and high-fidelity prototypes and collaborate with Product Management
- Produce usable CSS for the development team
- Ability to work with and update design systems that contain all design assets
- Provide guidance and leadership to other design team staff
What you'll do:
- 6+ years of one or more of the following: User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Data
- Visualization, Prototyping, User Flows, Usability
- Extensive experience with Figma
- Prior work in responsive design for desktop and mobile applications (web and native)
- Agile Methodology experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and contribute with innovative ideas
- Strong design skills working with layout and color
- Passionate about product and customer experience
- Strong ability with design tools, including rough wireframing tools (e.g., Balsamiq or Miro)
- Experience with or willingness to learn prototyping tools
- Knowledge of Google's Material Design, Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and Android's Material
- Knowledge of usability patterns and standards
- Must be able to collaborate with a team of Software Engineers and Product Managers/Owners
- Prior experience leading and building a UX/UI team
Where you'll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, however, we'll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.