Lead Product Designer at Two Six Technologies (Washington DC)
Two Six Technologies is seeking an experienced Lead Product Designer to work on our dynamic team designing new web-based user interface functionality and products for our multi-domain mission platform serving critical national security functions.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in collecting user stories and use cases and then going beyond the requirements for the right now to propose visionary designs that solve interaction problems in new ways.
The Lead Product Designer should be comfortable creating designs in a variety of modern tools (e.g., Adobe XD, Photoshop, etc.), presenting those designs through both interactive means and annotated presentations, and then taking feedback to quickly adjust as needed.
- Participate with IKE’s design group and other teams in thinking creatively about end users' problems and use cases in order to participate in prioritizing and designing features that deliver the most bang for the buck
- Work well independently in a small team and fast-paced environment
- Create new UI/UX designs for specific views and functionality in tools such as Adobe XD while also participating in building the larger vision for a cohesive suite of products
- Suggest ways to migrate older designs and functionality to new products
- Be comfortable meeting with internal team members and customers to understand their use cases and needs
- Present and take feedback on designs
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Minimum 8 years practical experience in product and UI/UX design
- Demonstrated experience with design tools such as:
- Adobe XD, Photoshop, After Effects, etc. (other equivalent tools are also acceptable)
- Portfolio of design showing demonstrated web-based interface design experience
- Demonstrated understanding of responsive and adaptive design against multiple form factors
Nice if you have:
- Experience creating designs allowing for simultaneous editing of content
- Experience creating designs allowing for large-scale, real-time data visualization
- Basic understanding of development for the sake of understanding the implementation feasibility of designs
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Two Six Technologies without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran, marital, pregnancy or citizenship status; or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to [email protected]. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.