If you live and breathe user experience, love solving problems and flourish with variety, Atlassian has an extraordinary opportunity for you. We're specifically seeking a Lead Product Designer to join Atlassian's Growth team. A cross-product team that focuses on growth for the Atlassian product suite. This teams mission is in the seams, how we connect the value of Atlassian products, and enable how users collaborate with each other. This role is focussing on how we support Team Expansion. Whether that be through share/invite/join, helping Admins manage access requests, or incubating experiences for 3rd party integrations with our product suite.
On your first day we expect you to have:
- 10+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX Designer or Product Designer.
- A track record of delivering outcomes where you've planned and driven product direction autonomously.
- Ability to lead and inspire others and build consensus with cross functional peers, key partners and executives across a business to influence a result.
- Similarly, outside of work you are an authority in your domain and share ideas with your industry peers.
- Ability to inspire and mentor your more junior colleagues, sharing processes, skills and experience with others to help up-skill the entire team.
- A mastery of your craft, validated through Conceptual Thinking & Modeling, User-centeredness and analysis, and Technical & Product Knowledge.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes.
- Strong executional skills and familiarity with modern tools such as Figma, Mural, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe CC, & Keynote.
- A growth mindset. Our team moves fast!
It's an added bonus if you have:
- Experience with SaaS, or complex enterprise applications.
- Experience working on products in an experimental environment (eCommerce, retail or travel is a big plus).
In this role you'll get to:
- Partner with product design, product management, engineering and marketing teams to define a user-centred approach to compliment the goals we are looking to achieve for Atlassian.
- Use your storytelling skills to facilitate cross-team collaboration, working with product teams and stakeholders across Atlassian.
- Influence and shape the way our Growth team works and how we balance shipping at speed with high-quality experiences.
- Engage with Atlassian's close-knit design community.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .