We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Partner with internal organizations to develop training content for new releases and policy/procedure updates.
- Develop content for use with our domestic and international call center partners.
- Partner with training facilitators to streamline learning content for ILT courses.
- Build or integrate web-based learning resources – LMS and LMS-integrated tools; productivity software; web conferencing tools; websites, blogs, and other web applications – into face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses
- Work individually and collaboratively to meet deadlines and expectations set for course and program design projects
- Analyze training needs including task, audience, and content analysis
- Develops and updates instructor-led materials (participant and facilitator guides), develops interactive exercises and creates evaluation measures to ensure learning and transfer of concepts are taking place.
- Create and analyze skill/knowledge tests and surveys
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies related to learning solutions development and instructional design
- Ensures continuity and alignment of the training curriculum (i.e.; Corporate values, branding, leadership concepts/models, business strategies, etc.)
Successful candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates professional-level ability in line with experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Technical Communications, Education, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of instructional design principles and pedagogies applicable to online learning
- Demonstrated proficiency using Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Premiere, Camtasia, Rise, Vyond, Google Suite and a variety of learning management systems
- Exceptional technical aptitude in Mac environments and ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology
- Experience working as an instructional designer in a corporate setting
- Experience building modules and courses within learning management systems and eLearning applications
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects, express ideas in clear and concise manner
- The ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Education- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Years of Relevant Experience- 3-5
- Irregular work hours may be required
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.