Instructional Designer at Wix
Wix's Global Learning & Development team. We're an eclectic group (across 9 cities!) that's passionate about learning. Our goal is to empower Wix employees to be successful, master their craft and become lifelong learners.
To accomplish this, we deliver ongoing, high-quality and measurable blended learning experiences for Wix's Customer Care and Partners organizations. This includes face-to-face instruction, online courses, experiential workshops, one-on-one mentorship and certifications - really anything it takes to provide an effective learning experience.
A professional passionate about learning and experienced in strategizing and producing engaging learning solutions to our customer care employees and lead them to success. You're eager to explore new learning & development strategies and have the ability to learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively. You have great critical thinking skills, you know how to build relationships, identify challenges and find solutions.You're a self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and looks at change as an opportunity to grow.
As a Instructional Designer you will:
- Adhere to and propose optimizations to the content funnel process
- Identify and analyze learning needs and then design, develop and implement training programs
- Work with various Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs) as an instructional designer to develop course curriculums and materials
- Initiate and create physical and digital training material and content (e.g. scripts / lesson plans / case studies / job aides / eLearning modules)
- Establish and maintain formal and informal KPIs to track effectiveness of training programs and initiatives via qualitative and quantitative data.
- Be an ambassador for the L&D team and advocate for the needs of expert development
- Track impact of courses and provide clear reports to relevant stakeholders
Approximate base compensation $50,000 - $65,000. In addition to the base pay, this role includes variable compensation earned and company RSUs. The final compensation package may vary and will be determined by factors including location, shift, and/or experience. You can learn more about Wix benefits here.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome and anyone has the right to succeed.