Instructional Designer - Remote US at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You believe that ‘together we’re better’ is not a cliche, yet the manner in which we work.
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow.
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields in a highly collaborative manner.
- You have high emotional intelligence and focus on the success of others - especially our sales people.
The Instructional Designer will be a team player who will follow a system of assessing needs, designing a process, developing materials and evaluating their effectiveness. The systems and processes you will put in place, and/or manage (beginning with our sales organization) will provide the foundation for highly effective learning programs that are global in nature and can provide for efficient scalability. These programs will have measurable targeted objectives that Enablement is responsible for.
As Enablement and Learning evolve at LivePerson, beginning with our global sales organization, we seek a professional who is not only innovative and creative with the use of adult learning modalities, yet can help improve the overall effectiveness of our objective – to help our clients and our salespeople – win more.
You will be responsible for creating and co-collaborating on course design, and developing e-Learning, activity based learning, instructional materials, presentation materials, and more. In addition, you will take ownership for evaluating training, including assessing what was learned and whether the learning solution led to measurable behavior change, and its impact on learning outcomes.
Included in your responsibilities are -
- Design content to optimize learning.
- Evaluate new eLearning materials
- Create impactful podcasts, videos and content
- Design and revamp both new and established learning models
- Implement feedback from program reviews
- Research new innovations in both learning design and education
- Define and document learning objectives.
- Create instructional material: courses, curriculum, e-Learning
- Redesign content to ensure it matches the learner’s/seller’s needs.
- Create visual, audio and interactive learning tools.
- Collaborate with and assist in the management of vendor relationships.
Your qualifications are:
- High emotional intelligence
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience as an Instructional Designer
- Takes initiative.
- Demonstrated success in creating, designing and implementing learning programs for sales.
- Able to show the measurable impact on the learner’s/seller’s behavior and how that led to the desired results.
Note: Please include a link to your portfolio, highlighting the results of your instructional design work.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.