The Chainalysis Training Team drives education of cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products throughout the ecosystem. Our team can command a room, build engaging content, and speak to every level of expertise. We know how our products are used in the real-world and help our customers become experts too.
An Instructional Designer and Producer makes our on-demand training program come alive with compelling and digestible video tutorials, interactive software simulators, and other critical training and marketing assets. This production expert captures product and industry knowledge from our SMEs, and efficiently produces content in a creative, marketing-quality, and consistent way across our training programs. We measure success through utilization and feedback in the Chainalysis Academy courses, along with customer appetite for our live instructor-led certification programs.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Chainalysis has a robust library of top-quality video and E-learning content targeted at different verticals, expertise levels, languages, and regions.
- As a production consultant, you’ve helped capture expertise from dozens of internal & customer subject matter experts, and launched powerful e-learning courses into our Chainalysis Academy training ecosystem - whether for a single customer, all customers, or the public.
- You’ve helped advance the e-learning system & journey, helping the team drive new innovations, integrations and novel ways of educating our customers.
- You’ve partnered with other Training Team members to build role-based training journeys, and have helped to build supplemental assets, provided e-learning support, and partnered with Marketing and other teams on cross-functional needs.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve worked with a high-growth SaaS company before, developing visually striking and engaging video tutorials and interactive Elearning courses focused on external customers.
- You know your way around digital media production software and rapid Elearning productions tools (e.g. Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe CC Apps, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, etc.).
- You’re a seasoned user or administrator for Skilljar or a similar SaaS-based Learning Management System. Bonus points if you’ve implemented the system and partnered with Product teams to integrate into other apps.
- You’re accustomed to working with internal subject matter experts in different geographies and leveraging web conferencing tools to capture and produce strong audio and video content.
- You enjoy the chance to flex design, illustration, or animation muscles
- Juggling multiple projects with different stakeholders is part of your repertoire.
- You have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.