Instructional Designer / eLearning Developer at Aya Healthcare (Remote)
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Instructional Designer works with internal departments to lead the development and enhancement of training curricula and structure for our corporate trainers and leaders as well as our clients. They will help to build and maintain Aya’s learning and development infrastructure in a dynamic and high growth environment.
Who We Are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Work with internal teams to analyze learning needs and create engaging courses
- Design and develop engaging eLearning courses from initial needs assessment through implementation & evaluation
- Assess existing Aya training content/courses and perform gap analysis
- Design and assist in the implementation of various curriculum and training/learning resources and materials
- Train and support subject matter experts on standard frameworks and technology for content development
- Provide consistent analysis, evaluation, testing, and review of existing training courses and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to apply instructional design principals to training development
- Expertise in the following eLearning course authoring/development tools: Articulate Storyline & Rise 360
- Additional experience in the following tools preferred: Camtasia, Snagit, Vyond, & the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems in a corporate setting
- Experience analyzing data and reviewing metrics to enhance and elevate corporate training
- Strategic planning and project management capabilities
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.