Instructional Designer, Clinical Operations at Calm
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Health team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm for Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What You’ll Do:
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for overseeing and developing training curriculum and protocols for our team of providers as well as implement coach evaluation and feedback procedures.
- Collaborate with teams including product, clinical, business development and others
- Track satisfactory completion of required coach trainings
- Manage special training and credentialing opportunities for health coaches
- Implement materials into LMS and assist in creating learning tracks
- Coordinate LMS training, track completion and analyse surveys
- Conduct org needs assessments for training
Who You Are:
- Experience in the healthcare technology space
- Experience working with multidisciplinary technical teams including product managers, designers and engineers
- Knowledge of authoring tools including vyond, camtasia and Articulate 360, storyline
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Ability to independently plan and manage complex projects and meet deadlines
- Proactive and collaborative working style with capacity to pivot priorities and balance multiple simultaneous projects
- 5+ years experience in instructional design
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theories
- Experience in rolling out and maintaining a Learning management system
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.