Product: We're bringing decentralized digital identity to the world by issuing NFT domains on the blockchain.
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: We are US-based but we have a 100% Remote and international team.
Growth: 5x employee growth since 2021. 5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: In July 2022, Unstoppable announced $65 million in Series A funding at a $1 billion valuation 🦄. We are backed by Pantera Capital, Alchemy Ventures, OKG Investments, Polygon, Tim Draper, Coinbase Ventures and Boost VC.
Team: 150+ employees in 20+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
Click here to learn more about our team, company, culture, and what you can expect when applying at Unstoppable Domains.
Unstoppable's core mission is to onboard the world to web3. Our product design team furthers that goal by helping us translate our ideas into products that are both usable and delightful. This team owns the user experience and visual design for all of Unstoppable Domains' products.
We're hiring a Head of Product Design to work alongside our product and engineering teams. Part of this role is hiring a team of exceptional product designers, part is owning our design direction, and part is designing the systems and practices we'll need in place in order to scale the team to dozens of designers. We have big dreams at Unstoppable Domains and a world-class design organization is key to making those dreams reality. We'd love your help in making it happen!
- Hire and manage a globally distributed team of 3-5 exceptional product designers.
- Define clear career paths for your team and help them find opportunities to grow into ever-broadening scopes of responsibility & ownership.
- Deeply understand your users through customer interviews, by staying connected with other teams such as sales and support, and by keeping abreast of new developments in the web3 ecosystem.
- Work closely with product, engineering, and business stakeholders to define a roadmap with a mix of small, medium, and large bets that will move us towards our long-term goals.
- Keep your team organized and ensure that projects are appropriately scoped and prioritized holistically. Work with your team to keep stakeholders informed and involved throughout the design process.
- Iterate on the processes, systems, and tools that your team uses. Use your experience to help us change our approach to product design as the needs of the business change.
- Represent Unstoppable Domains in the larger design community by speaking, writing, tweeting, or whatever other medium feels natural to you.
- 6+ years of product design experience including both significant scope and autonomy.
- 3+ years of experience in people management and comfort working with senior product designers to achieve their career goals.
- A body of work that demonstrates you know what great design is and have a history of empowering your team to reach it.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- A talent for storytelling. Experience influencing key stakeholders, driving buy-in for your ideas, and telling exceptional stories around why and what products you are building.
- An entrepreneurial mindset — you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match (after 1 year)
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 20 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2022, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast