Growth Designer at Public.com
Public.com is an investing app that makes the stock market social. By building a transparent community of investors and offering fractional shares of thousands of publicly-traded companies, we’re making the public markets work for all people.
With interest in the stock market surging among a new generation of investors, our community is growing rapidly, and we recently reached our 1MM member milestone just 18 months after launching. To support our ambitious goals, our team is growing and we’re looking for sharp, enthusiastic people who believe in our mission to fundamentally change the way people invest.
We announced our Series D funding round of $220 million in Feb. 2021, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft, (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar, as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, Business Class founder Sophia Amoruso, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.What you’ll do:
In support of our continued expansion, Public is seeking an analytically-minded designer to join our growth team to create and iterate on assets used in email, push notifications, in app-messaging, referrals, and other performance-based channels.
In this role, you’ll build the creatives used in multivariate tests across digital channels, from paid ads and landing pages to emails and in app messages. Your duties will include designing assets with an iterative testing plan to improve campaign performance. As an analytical thinker, you’re able to quickly review performance data and iterate on your designs to continually optimize campaigns.
- Partner with the acquisition and lifecycle teams to design creative assets for campaigns
- Design and build conversion-optimized landing pages in Wordpress (and/or Unbounce)
- Analyze performance data and determine winners of multivariate tests
- Manage multiple projects for varying stakeholders at once
- Test design variations for digital ads across channels weekly
- Ideate and design new campaigns to meet our aggressive growth goals
- 2-4 years experience in a design role, preferably at a consumer tech company
- Experience working within Figma,Wordpress, and Unbounce
- Basic to intermediate HTML and CSS skills
- Experience designing creative assets across all channels for testing
- Ability to interpret data and identify performance trends in creative assets
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail; Asana experience a plus
- Experience in fintech or another highly regulated industry
- Motion design and editing
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.