The Prosper Group is an award-winning full-service digital agency specializing in online media, strategy, and fundraising for Republican political candidates, conservative advocacy organizations, associations, and non-profits. We leverage engaging design, innovative technology, and continual optimization to deliver demonstrable results for our clients.
The Prosper Group's best-in-industry work has been recognized for awards over 40 times by prestigious organizations such as the American Association of Political Consultants and Campaigns and Elections. We have worked in tandem with Vice President Mike Pence, Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Chris Christie, Governor Scott Walker, the National Association of Manufacturers, Fox News, the Faith and Freedom Coalition, and many other candidates, associations and non-profits.
The Prosper Group’s company culture is highly collaborative. We work together to deliver a positive experience for fellow employees as well as clients. Our team members love working hard and finding new and creative ways to amaze our clients. We are “always on” and ready to deliver.Job Description
The Prosper Group is seeking a highly motivated individual, with a passion for delivering outstanding digital creative; to shape and deliver well envisioned marketing projects for our clients.
Ideal candidates will be a disciplined performer with a strong portfolio demonstrating their experience and conveying compelling messages through digital media. They will work thoroughly, leaving nothing to chance. Their portfolio must showcase their experience on various branding assets that might include logos, wordmarks, motion graphics, infographics, Facebook graphics, website design, and online ads.
This full-time position reports to the Director of Design and Development and is provided a professional, structured work environment.
- Achieve defined goals consistently and efficiently
- Disciplined to deliver product designs that achieve client goals by maximizing conversions
- Bring accountability to the design of wordmarks, logos, graphics, banners ads, motion graphics, infographics, email templates, landing pages, and websites
- Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, and designs comps
- Structure layouts for seamless usability and user experience
- Provide supportive design advice and recommendation for improving digital properties
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with front end developers to style digital properties, optimize UIs, and streamline project interaction processes
- Transform stakeholder feedback and client changes into topnotch digital properties
- Work proactively in small breakout groups to brainstorm and implement solutions to challenging UI/UX problems
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of corporate or agency design experience
- Versatile design aesthetic; displaying thoughtfulness, creative problem solving, detail, and innovation
- Thorough individual able to begin tasks with limited direction while communicating with team members to get questions answered
- Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Intermediate experience with Adobe After Effects
- Adaptable to changes in a fast-paced environment; priorities will change; one day will be quiet, the next will be nonstop
- Flexibility with time and schedule to meet deadlines
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The Prosper Group offers a competitive benefits plan to its permanent full-time employees, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, gym membership, and more. Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements may apply.
Please include the following:
- Cover letter
- List of references
- Salary requirement