Graphic Designer at SecurityScorecard (Remote)
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Graphic Designer will report to the Creative Brand Director and will be crucial to the development of SecurityScorecard’s brand. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively engage cross-functionally. You should also be skilled at Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and video editing software.
If you are a creative graphic designer who is excited to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, this role might be for you! Please submit a link to your portfolio when you apply.
What you will do
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across departments to help facilitate cross departmental visual design needs and elevate the visual brand
- Conceptualize, design and develop world-class assets for branding purposes, including key art, icons, logos, video and social media images
- Create and edit video for web, social and other channels.
- Develop creative presentation decks (Powerpoint)
- Maintain design templates and style guides for ongoing projects
- Design documents and marketing collateral
- Self manage workflow and deadlines
- Experience leading teams or multiple projects with multiple designers
- Experience with PowerPoint, Google Slides and Adobe Creative Suite, video editing
- Customer Centric
- Project management
- 5+ years of experience in a graphic design position
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.