Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
As Graphic Designer and a key member of our Marketing team, you must have an established design portfolio with experience in digital (web/email), print and social design. A familiarity with motion graphics and video editing is a plus but not necessary for consideration.
This position plays a key role in creative process and execution, which requires out-of-the-box thinking, attention to detail, and ownership of one’s projects. This applicant must show confidence in their design decisions and skills with ability to articulate a design’s intent or value. A design portfolio should include examples of creativity, strong understanding of layout/organization, design, and corporate branding. The ability to be a self-starter and meet deadlines by demonstrating strategic problem solving, original thought, and an understanding of project goals is critical for success in this position.
- Design conception, development, and presentation—ability to review solutions to meet client goals and objectives.
- Research and be cognizant of newest design trends and technologies/tools.
- Review, manage, and follow weekly production schedules—must meet all deadlines.
- Understand a wide array of brands and adhere to requirements. Maintain overall appearance and consistency.
- Follow and collaborate on design direction with Senior Designs and Art Directors.
- Responsible for design quality, accuracy, and special projects as necessary.
- Extended hours may be required during peak workloads or special projects.
- Ability to think and work independently and achieve results with minimal input or supervision.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- All applicants MUST supply a resume and design portfolio with any employment inquiry.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in fine arts, graphic design, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in design or agency environment preferred.
- Proficient technical skills in Adobe products, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop are required. After Effects, Premiere, Lightroom a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related Windows applications.
- Understanding of email marketing and responsive design, digital design, pre-press, concepting, and story boards.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.