Graphic Designer at OpenStore (Miami, FL)
OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup, founded in March 2021, and reportedly valued at more than $970M. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year and are eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Today, e-commerce only partially replaces the in-person shopping experience. It’s still missing the joy of serendipitous discovery; the relief of fulfilling an urgent, last minute need; the immediate gratification of finding something just right.
At OpenStore, we’ll fix that by building a vertically-integrated shopping destination, as broadly and horizontally as possible. What does that mean?
- Vertically integrated: We own every brand
- Horizontally: Across every category and price point
It’s an incredibly ambitious goal, and we’ve got a world-class team to get us there. There’s just one thing missing — you!
One of the most critical aspects of operating a DTC brand successfully is nailing Marketing. We have a wide, expansive portfolio that includes categories like yoga, shoes, apparel, jewelry, furniture, bedding, and more.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is constantly eager to improve the brands, the brands’ performance, and their personal craftsmanship. They’re a team player and always looking for ways to contribute.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create marketing assets for our portfolio of brands, including static ads, email graphics, video editing, and animation
- Collaborate closely with senior designers to develop high-quality marketing assets that are consistent with that brand
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to execute on and deliver a large, consistent volume of assets
- Help the team prioritize and coordinate. Errs on over-communication.
- 3+ years of experience creating static ads, graphics, email design, video and animation
- Strong technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Range — your ads will speak to different types of audiences, with different styles at different price points
- Close attention to detail
- Previous experience with DTC and e-commerce brands (preferred)
- Previous experience with growth marketing or performance marketing (preferred)
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.