We help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
We inspire the world to ride! Pacific Cycle makes the world’s finest bikes, bike accessories, and battery-powered ride-on toys for recreational and family fun. We make best-in-class products that are innovative, stylish, and enrich the consumer experience. Bring your enthusiasm, curiosity, and knowledge to our team and make something amazing for adults and children to enjoy!
Headquartered in Wisconsin, Pacific Cycle has locations in Illinois, Georgia, California. Our culture is as fun and lively as the lifestyle brands we represent where innovative ideas are welcomed, and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Opportunities at Pacific Cycle span from traditional inventory, fulfillment and delivery to specialized strategy, engineering, analytics, leadership, and logistics. Our network paired with a continued commitment to and investment in our people, process, platforms and the consumer are the foundation on which we build our bright future. We offer competitive compensation, generous time off, incredible product discounts, and flexibility to work in our office or from home!
Join our Madison, WI based team as a Graphic Designer. This role is responsible for conceptualizing and developing designs for marketing collateral, packaging, and websites as well as assisting with photography and video creation across all Pacific Cycle brands, channels, and product categories. This is an exciting opportunity to tell the story of our brands!A few (but not all) of this position's responsibilities are listed below:
- Work closely with the Marketing team to design and create marketing collateral, retail POP, ecommerce support, signage, event support, social media content, etc. across several brands and distribution channels
- Work closely with the Product Development team to design and create packaging layouts and structures across several product lines and categories
- Work closely with the Digital team to design brand websites and content, overseeing handoff to development
- Develop creative content which aligns to established brand positioning and style guides, including licensing
- Work on projects through all stages of design, from conceptualization to production-ready artwork
- Prepare support materials for sales presentations and meetings
- Prepare error-free files with a meticulous attention to detail on all aspects: organization, design, production
- Assist with casting, styling, and production of studio and location shoots
- Organize, review, edit and retouch product, lifestyle, and action photos
- Upload files, input metadata tags, and organize assets within a digital asset management (DAM) system
- Stay current with design, color, and graphic trends in the biking/consumer products industries and beyond
- Identify new methods and techniques to enhance the execution of designs
Informal Communication| Creativity | Learning Agility | Customer Orientation | AssertivenessEducation & Experience Requirements
This role typically requires at least 3 years of professional experience in graphic design, preferably in sporting goods, toys, or consumer goods.
- A degree in Design, Marketing, or a related field is preferred
- Must have a portfolio of work that shows strong examples of design, typography, layout, logos, packaging, web design
- Passionate about design with strong artistic skills and an eye for visual composition, color, and balance
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications. Emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. Basic knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, and Figma helpful
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, emphasis on PowerPoint
- Fluent in current macOS computer systems
- Knowledge of pre-flight and production requirements for print and online delivery
- Experience with photo/video production, 3D software, DAM systems, or Asian manufacturing is beneficial
- Organized and detail-oriented, must maintain neat file structures and be able to spot errors
- Demonstrate critical and logical thinking
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to ideate with team members, verbally articulate thoughts, communicate with sketches and visual examples
- Customer/client centric attitude and behavior with internal and external clientele
- Track multiple projects simultaneously to ensure on-time delivery
- Willingness to learn, adapt, understand and apply organizational methodology of the department
- Team spirit with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and good sense of humor
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. For additional information, please click here. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.