Graphic Designer / Graphics Coordinator, Architecture & Design at Homebound Technologies (Remote)
Homebound is on a mission to make it possible for anyone, anywhere, to build a home using technology. Created by an experienced team of construction, real estate, design, and technology experts, Homebound is transforming the residential construction industry by improving the costly and inefficient process of building a home.
We’ve created an entirely new way to build homes with technology powering every stage from start to finish to provide a seamless experience for our customers. Homeowners across the country can choose where they want to live, select a home plan that’s perfect for them, then personalize and buy it, all online. Homebound has raised $150M in capital from leading venture capitalists like Google, Khosla, Thrive Ventures, and we’re scaling quickly in places like California, Austin, Dallas, Houston and Denver. Come build your future with us.
You will be responsible for producing and coordinating development of collateral to communicate our architecture and design offerings to homebuyers. This includes working with our vendors to develop industry-leading architectural and interior renderings. You will work closely with our A&D leaders as well as the Sales and Marketing teams to create branded templates and content such as floor plan options, design packages, architectural specifications documents and associated ad creatives (digital/signage).
You will play a central role in communicating the Homebound brand through our customer-facing materials -- ensuring that our design aesthetic and commitment to delivering a transparent, customer-centric homebuilding experience is clear.
What You'll Do:
- Develop templates, visuals, and written content to communicate Architecture & Design product offerings in the voice and style of Homebound.
- Manage production of and project timelines for Homebound’s A&D visual assets, both developed in-house and by third-parties.
- Edit and maintain collateral - keeping information up-to-date and passing through updates to cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate rendering development based on architectural plan sets, including gathering inputs and feedback from stakeholders.
- Edit renderings in-house to adjust colors, materials, and lighting.
- Set the standards for - and rigorously quality control - our renderings, including providing guidance on landscaping, staging, and scaling.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with stakeholders to gather and implement feedback and share project updates.
- Develop processes to continuously improve our timelines and finished product.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years experience as a graphic designer, communication designer, or creative coordinator. Experience in a real estate, architecture, or design context is strongly preferred.
- Team player attitude. You love wearing many hats and are happy to plug holes to get the job done.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at a time. You aggressively project manage your to-dos and are intent on hitting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re able to gather feedback and sift through it to address the “must-haves”.
- Best-in-class attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset. Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to define objectives and priorities with minimal direction.
- Strong Photoshop editing skills are a must-have.
- Proficiency in InDesign and Google Slides.
- Strong interest and/or background in residential design.
- Bonus if experience with Figma and Revit or AutoCAD.