GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, 20 million people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are seeking a talented, well-rounded Graphic Designer to ideate and craft compelling visual designs across a variety of internal and external communications. The ideal candidate for this role has developed visual identities, worked across a variety of mediums, is capable of owning projects from start to finish and is naturally adaptive and agile. A passion for design and a constant curiosity for new trends, techniques, tools and best practices is important. This role sits within the creative team but works very closely across internal teams.
What you’ll do:
- Brainstorm and create designs that span print, digital and social media in partnership with different cross functional teams. That includes assets like quarterly and annual reports, fact sheets, infographics for PR, media and partnership kits, social impact web pages, content and videos, internal and external swag, presentations.
- Elevate the visual design of our internal and external communications.
- Lead and drive the creative review cycle and autonomously get buy-in from stakeholders.
- Maintain brand consistency across content created for different media and products.
- Create visually compelling designs that effectively communicate the message to different audiences.
- Continuously strive to find better ways of doing things.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of graphic design experience at an agency or client-side creative team.
- An online portfolio that shows strong design and success across a variety of mediums.
- Advanced proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Master with type, strong image-maker (photoshopping, comping, retouching, color correction), and expert at design and color composition.
- Experience creating design and visual identity systems.
- Experience art directing photo shoots a plus.
- Driven by details. You’re meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise.
- An exceptional multitasker. You’re quick, organized, and you work with a sense of urgency.
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with best practices and brand guidelines.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and 20 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.