At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
This is a part-time/contract opportunity with Seer's Creative team. All contract engagements start with a 3-month commitment and the opportunity to extend on a month-to-month basis thereafter. This role is available as Moonlighting or 9-5.
What about you? You’re a creative soul with a knack for critical thinking and a desire to design things that are original, meaningful, and beautiful. You’re well-organized, self-motivated, and eager to jump in. No stranger to collaborating, you’re stoked to work with clients and colleagues from SEO, PPC, Analytics, Content, and CRO to find that sweet spot where business goals and audience needs intersect! You have experience working on creative for display and social and are no stranger to creating animation that makes people actually want to read, consume, and act upon your designs. Could this be love? Maybe.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll be supporting our creative division with animation, social media creative, and recommendations on creative direction for online assets and campaigns
- Showing off your creative side by designing a range of digital assets. Think: animated gifs, ad creative for display and social, interactive guides and tools, infographics, and other interactive components
- Getting cross-divisional while QA testing interactive designs and collaborating with teams from development, SEO, PPC, Analytics, and Content to ensure the final product meets Seer standards
- Supporting the Seer Marketing department as well as our clients
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You have experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch with exceptional visual design skills and sensitivity to color, typography, space, and composition
- You have experience with animation and video editing (Premiere or AfterEffects). You can create gifs and other animated work
- You’re no stranger to Social Media ad creation, you know how to use your design skills to catch people’s eyes even as they scroll through instagram
- You can translate their business goals and audience needs into killer design that functions beyond their wildest expectations
- You’ve got excellent presentation skills and can professionally and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders to explain your process and ideas
- You have experience collaborating with developers and a strong understanding of web development practices, techniques, and restraints
- Comfortable with being self-directed, you always take initiative. You’re comfortable managing your time and deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description