Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
The Trust & Safety team has the important responsibility of protecting Credit Karma's members by securing our online processes and preventing online fraud and abuse throughout the Credit Karma product suite.This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about identifying functional and technical alternatives to solve our problems, and proposes processes and procedure modifications.
What you'll do:
- You will determine, document and manage end-to-end processes for onshore and offshore fraud investigations
- You will manage the team to support fraud process optimization
- You will manage Fraud Operations standard operating procedures (SOP's)
- You will design new processes to support fraud processes for roll out of banking products; such as Bill Pay, Overdraft, Mobile Deposit, or Debit Card
- You will ensure program readiness and proper controls are in place
- You will establish controls and performance metrics
- You will manage daily workflow between onshore fraud, offshore fraud, banking operations and bank partners
- Develop, coach and fraud associates domestically and internationally.
- You will work with partners across multiple departments and responsibilities
- You will work with the teams on implementation and new feature rollouts
- You will implement strategic projects by partnering with all partners
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in process design and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of fraud drivers and processes
- Experience designing fraud requirements and related processes
- Experience researching cause of issues involving complex internal processes
- Ask the right questions to get an understanding of the problem
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Baby Bonding, Cultural Observance, & More)
- Education Perks
- Paid Gift Week in December
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
COVID-19 update (US Jobs Only):
Credit Karma believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. We also believe that in order to work toward our mission of helping people make financial progress, people first and foremost need their health. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date unless otherwise approved for an exception as may be required by law.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)