The Executive Creative Director will bring the ST brand to life in a variety of mediums including web, print, PowerPoint, video, on stage and anywhere in between. The ECD will be hyper creative who has a sharp eye for attention to detail and understands everything with branding.
What you will do in a typical day
- Work closely with CMO with the evolution of the Sensor Tower brand
- Manage and evolve corporate brand positioning
- You will be tasked with leading the creative teams with a hands-on approach and manage all global marketing and branding projects
- Presenting and advocating your creative ideas, stories, pictures, videos and more
- Manage a team of in house and marketing creatives
- Utilize own network and established relationships with outside resources
- Work hands-on with the creative teams
- Spot issues and edit on the fly with a very keen eye for details
Experience we are looking for
- 15+ years experience in-house (preferably at a large matrix organization), at a creative agency, or both!
- Degree in fine arts
- Vector graphic snob
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Interest in the data space
- Extensive team building / leadership experience
- Strong ability to grow client relationships and trust
- A strong point-of-view founded on expert design/direction, writing skills and experience
- Outstanding presentation/pitching new business experience
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
- Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
- Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
- Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.