EVERSANA INTOUCH™ is a leading full-service, global healthcare agency serving the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. We provide next-generation creative and media services, enterprise solutions and data analytics services for clients.
We combine the power of world-class creative and digital teams with deep market access, payer, and healthcare communications expertise to provide innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals, and payers.
We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors, and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
And as a part of EVERSANA, a pioneer in next-generation commercial services, we connect dots that other agencies can’t, helping drive commercialization success.
Our eight affiliates within the EVERSANA INTOUCH Network include EVERSANA INTOUCH Solutions, EVERSANA INTOUCH Proto, EVERSANA INTOUCH Seven, EVERSANA INTOUCH Oxygen, EVERSANA INTOUCH Engage, EVERSANA INTOUCH B2B, EVERSANA INTOUCH Media, and EVERSANA INTOUCH International.
What does a User Experience Director do?
Intouch Solutions is looking for an experienced User Experience Director to join our user experience Team. The UX Director is responsible for building engaging, user-centered experiences for our healthcare clients. The UX Director helps to drive project success, create innovative ways to craft the user experience and evangelize the discipline throughout the agency.
The UX Director will also mentor and provide career development opportunities for the team, which consists of UX Strategists (including both Information Architects and UX Researchers) from associate to senior level, and addresses gaps in the team with appropriate training and recruiting.
The UX Director collaborates across the organization and works closely with other members of the user experience team, as well as planning, account, creative, SEO, analytics, business systems analysts and development.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education plus professional experience required
- Ten or more years in creating user-centered designs for digital products
- At least 5 years in a leadership position; pharma agency experience is ideal
- Mastery knowledge of human-centered design principles
- Rich understanding of user experience practices (user research, moderating, UX strategy, usability, accessibility, information architecture, product design, interaction design)
- Ability to conduct customer research and generate actionable results
- Understanding of current trends in the digital space
- Proficiency in web and mobile standards
- Understanding of the digital development process for both websites and mobile apps
- Ability to create and maintain high quality UX deliverables
- Expertise in Sketch, Marvel or similar tools for design and prototyping
- Basic understanding of the capabilities and limitations of front-end technologies and the major mobile platforms (i.e., iOS and Android)
- Ability to collaborate with various departments and different levels of management
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify new project opportunities based on design thinking principles and prior outcomes
- Previous healthcare experience strongly preferred, but not required
Learn more about EVERSANA INTOUCH here.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
More Information on Intouch Group
Intouch Group operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Overland Park, KS. Intouch Group was founded in 2018. It has 1446 total employees. To see all 25 open jobs at Intouch Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description