Maisonette is an online marketplace for high quality baby and kids products across every category; from apparel to gear to toys and home decor. Founded by two moms in 2017 with the goal of helping modern families raise the next generation, Maisonette carries over 1000 unique brands from around the globe, providing relevant, high quality product at every price point, and expert-led content tailored to every stage of parenthood.
More about Maisonette:
- We are a fast-growing venture-backed start-up primed to become the dominant single-destination player in the kid's market.;
- Our vision and business performance resonates with investors; we’ve completed multiple rounds of funding from top-tier investors including NEA, Thrive Capital and G Squared.;
- Our board of directors consists of leaders across the fields of tech, e-commerce, and fashion.; They include Co-Founder of Lumi Labs, Inc., and former President and CEO of Yahoo! Inc Marissa Mayer, Co-Founder & CEO at BRANDED Pierre Poignant, and General Partner at NEA, Tony Florence.;
We have a diverse, collaborative, and experienced executive team hailing from Vogue, Jet.com, Casper, Birch Box, Rent the Runway, Industrious, and Retail Me Not.
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We look forward to interest in our roles from all walks of life. Please see our diversity report for more information.
We are looking for a Digital Graphic Designer with Motion Skills to join the Creative team. The candidate should be a motivated, self-driven designer that thinks in motion, follows current trends, and has good understanding of the digital-native, mobile-led, social world whose taste, aesthetic and point of view aligns with Maisonette’s elevated yet playful visual universe. We are looking for someone resourceful, that loves the craft and has an unmatched eye for detail. Experience in creating smart, beautiful designs in motion, and ability to demonstrate excellent use of typography, color and composition are core to success in this job.
- Create thoughtful and elevated design solutions that adhere to the brand standards and style guidelines - while still pushing creative limits. Generate multiple design explorations and iterate designs incorporating feedback received.
- Lead the creation and implementation of paid advertisement. Leverage data driven insights from ad performance and industry best-practices to inform creative approach.
- Design and build on-brand materials for marketing campaigns and brand partnerships. Including:
- Partner with site merchandising to ensure HP look and feel is on-brand.
- Support internal Creative needs.
- Create carefully crafted motion work and animated gifs for web and social media platforms.
- Fluent in English speaking, writing, and reading.
- 3 to 5 years of design experience, preferably in-house or at a creative agency. Digital Advertisement is a plus.
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates excellence in flawless execution.
- Advanced animation knowledge.
- Excellent taste, sense of aesthetic, typography and composition skills, and color sensibility.
- Pixel Perfect execution.
- Understanding of platform/social channel nuances.
- Strong proficiency of graphic design tools such as Photoshop and InDesign. Figma is a plus.
- Team player. Positive and open-minded. Receptive to feedback from others.
- Result and solution-oriented.
- Ability to multitask and time manage.
- Highly organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment. Adapts easily to change and demonstrates flexibility in shifting goals and priorities.