About the role:
We’re looking for a designer to join our dynamic, collaborative, and remote-friendly Materialize team!
Some of the things you will be working on include:
- Design the future of Materialize's brand, helping Materialize connect with thousands of developers in a memorable and substantive way.
- Own the design of the website, public-facing educational tools, and other projects.
- Produce marketing assets, including web, digital, integrated campaigns, events and more—from scoping to final delivery.
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company.
- Work closely with our Marketing and DevEx teams to establish a clear and concise user experience across our public-facing touch points.
- Collaborate with Product Designers and external agencies to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- Prioritize work and resources across various projects.
- 2 to 6 years of experience designing for web and digital
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- A portfolio showcasing professional work, understanding and application of layout, typography and use of color as well as Marketing websites.
- Previous experience working with Marketing teams
- Experience designing experiments and working with metrics
- Experience collaborating closely with non-designers and bringing design thinking and processes to a wider team.
- Ability to scope and produce design projects from concept to final execution.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize accordingly, and iterate quickly.
- Effective communication of concepts and design rationale.
- Ability to run and participate in design critiques.
- Nice plus: you worked on developer products before.
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to develop the exceptional product we are building. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer.