Digital Designer at PrizePicks (Atlanta, GA)
Who We Are
Love sports? Attracted to the startup hustle? This role might be perfect for you!
PrizePicks is the largest independently owned Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform in North America. Centered around real-money over/under predictions, PrizePicks allows sports fans to play against the numbers rather than each other, and it is the simplest variety of daily fantasy sports with the widest breadth of sports coverage of any DFS operator. Boasting partnerships to date with the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves, and Miami Marlins, as well as Ghost Gaming, PrizePicks is currently the closest legal alternative to legal mobile sports betting in the majority of the United States. With an existing digital footprint covering more than 60 percent of the U.S. population, PrizePicks is the most accessible type of game for the masses. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, remote is an option for the immediacy of this position. If you would like to view our product, it can be found on the App Store and Google Play, as well as on the web at prizepicks.com.
About This Role
Love sports, technology and rocket ship trajectories? PrizePicks is looking to hire a Digital Designer to join our Creative Team & execute a range of graphic assets across many areas of the business.
You’ll work closely with our design team and internal partners to ensure our projects meet goals & objectives, while also maintaining a high level of quality & brand consistency. This role will have the ability to translate business & marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, & engaging to drive our business forward.
● The Digital Designer is responsible for the delivery of marketing assets, predominantly website banners, emails and landing pages
● This will involve the daily preparation and delivery of marketing assets and the management of multiple projects concurrently, often with very short turnaround times
● Digital Designer reports into the ECD and works across all departments building a cohesive output
● Offering support to the Design Team Lead
● Correctly implementing feedback
● Create layouts applying design principles such as color, typography, organizing
elements, and usability
● Stay current on marketing trends, best practices, and emerging tech
● Ensuring brand guidelines are met and maintained, presenting a consistent and
coherent brand image to customers
● Translate business & marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling,
visually exciting, & easy to understand
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
● Minimum 1+ years of professional graphic design experience preferred
● Bachelor’s degree in graphic, creative or art design (preferable) or a similar related field
● Track record of being a self starter
● Online portfolio of work
● Strong communication and collaboration skills
● Strong interest in sports design and Esports
● Highly proficient in digital design platforms – Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma
● Motion Design experience a plus – After Effects
● Excellent sense of composition and layout, typography and color
● Highly organized and detail-oriented approach to working
● Proven experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
● The ideal candidate has the following key attributes: creativity, collaborative spirit,
confidence, strategy, and enthusiasm
● Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and LTD insurance
● Flexible work schedule
● Unlimited PTO policy
● Employee referral program
● Remote or Onsite (Atlanta, GA)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. PrizePicks reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice. PrizePicks is an equal opportunity employer.