Greenlight is an Atlanta-based fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 4 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores, automating allowance, and investing.
Last year, Greenlight was valued at $2.3B, backed by leading venture capitalists and institutional investors. Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially smart kids, apply to join our team today.
Our Marketing Team is looking for a Digital Designer to evolve our brand and drive growth for Greenlight. This designer will collaborate with the Marketing Team to concept and create assets across Greenlight channels and touchpoints related to brand, customer acquisition, and retention. They will focus on designing performance-driven digital advertising assets and engaging email marketing campaigns.
Who you are:
- A designer with proven ability to create effective digital marketing assets, both static and animated, with a wide portfolio of execution across multiple channels.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who is able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- A technical expert in digital display ads and email marketing design, able to ensure designs are optimized for responsive environments, channel requirements, and digital design best practices.
- Able to work independently and as a collaborator on the team.
- Able to brainstorm, concept, sketch, and execute high-fidelity designs, delivering on a creative brief.
- Able to clearly communicate design concepts, verbally and visually.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
- Drive growth for Greenlight by creating engaging, digital-first creative assets across paid media content and email campaigns.
- Design dynamic, compelling email campaigns that drive high engagement and click-through rates.
- Optimize and grow the digital media design capabilities through iteration, experimentation, and testing.
- Create original visuals that strategically answer a creative brief, uphold brand guidelines, and demonstrate pixel-perfect precision.
- Work collaboratively with marketing managers, content strategists, copywriters, designers, and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with the creative team to cultivate a culture of continual creative improvement, push the brand, and seek out interesting design opportunities to elevate our brand presence in the industry.
What you should bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Graphic Design or related visual communications field) or equivalent experience in the industry.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience at a creative agency or in-house at a design-led company
- A dynamic portfolio showing strong skills in all aspects of design (layout, typography, color, illustration, imagery, motion, storytelling, brand systems) with a modern aesthetic and attention to detail.
- A strong grasp on contemporary design aesthetics, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). Proficiency in Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD.
- Working knowledge of banner animation, website CMS platforms and CRM platform capabilities. Specific experience with HTML5/ AfterEffects/Premiere, Contentful, and/or Iterable, are nice-to-haves but not mandatory.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
More Information on Greenlight Financial Technology
Greenlight Financial Technology operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Greenlight Financial Technology was founded in 2014. It has 275 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Company Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 12 open jobs at Greenlight Financial Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description