Digital Designer at NIQ (Remote)
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
- This is where Data Impact comes in! We collect over 10 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
- Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
- Today: Data-Impact is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 35 countries, we are looking for new colleagues to join our great team in the USA
- A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
- A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 30 nationalities
- Real career development opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
We’re looking for a Digital Designer with modern design chops and a fundamental understanding of well-executed, high-converting designs to join our Marketing team.
You will work on creating videos, landing pages, digital ads, emails, ebooks, social media posts, etc.
The ideal candidate for this role is flexible, versatile, and meticulous. The designer will have a fresh viewpoint and a grasp of transforming concepts into cutting-edge visual solutions.
In addition to original thinking, hyper organization and keen attention to detail make your work stellar.
The Digital Designer will support the marketing team and their global marketing, branding, and communication needs, as well as support company initiatives and events across our global offices. You will also support different departments in their design needs.
More specifically, you’ll be involved with the design of:
● Landing pages
● Marketing campaigns
● Display and paid media
● Social media videos & static creative
● Online event collateral/partner events
● Content marketing such as ebooks, whitepapers, etc.
● Sales collateral
● PowerPoint slidesQualifications
● Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Digital Designer as an employee
● Degree in Graphic Design or similar
● Expert in Adobe Suite & illustrator
● Expert video editing skills - mandatory
● Previous experience from tech or SAAS is a big advantage
● Interesting portfolio - please include it with your CV - applications without a portfolio won’t be considered
● Strong knowledge and use of layout and typography
● Able to work to a brief, solve problems creatively, and adapt your designs as needed
● Ability to work with different people across different time zones
● Open to feedback and understanding your colleagues' needs
● Hyper organized and attentive to details
● Self-motivated with the ability to work to fast-paced deadlines
● Eager to learn and grow with the company
● Interested in B2B, SAAS & ecommerce
● Fluent in English, knowledge of French is advantageous
Contrat : CDI