Digital Adoption Experience Associate at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is looking for a Digital Adoption Experience Associate to drive adoption
and enable the business to leverage full feature sets of systems utilized by internal
employees across their end-to-end journey. This candidate must be a creative,
resourceful, and motivated individual with a knowledge of how user's interact with
systems, how to communicate to that user base, and make their learning experience
as enjoyable as possible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate interactive onscreen user
experiences, guidance, and communications across internal systems to
enable employees to do their best work
- Coordinate, manage, and execute all phases of Digital Adoption
development including analysis, project scoping, storyboarding, building,
evaluating, and revising experiences based on Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Continuously explore new and innovative ways of utilizing the WalkMe
digital adoption platform to engage audiences while transferring
skills/knowledge and driving sustainable behavior change
- Guide stakeholders through a collaborative design process to ensure
effective design, development, implementation, and feedback loops
- Drive agile development processes to deliver new features and functionality
to ensure a best-in-class digital user experience
- Collaborate with business, technical, and enablement colleagues to ensure
timely delivery of software readiness, communications, and training
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on Digital Adoption capabilities, enhancements,
and analytics to communicate its benefits
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations to troubleshoot
and maintain Digital Adoption implementations
- Ensure Digital Adoption content adheres to overall enablement and
business strategy, as well as technical specifications and brand guidelines
- Apply presentation skills to demonstrate the messaging, specification and
3-5+ years of hands-on experience in technical role and/or excellent knowledge of applying adult learning theories
Passion to understand the user and design/solution to meet their needs
• Driven to create new ways to reach, inform and captivate audiences
• Strong technical background and experience with enterprise software (SaaS/PaaS a plus) and User Experience design are strongly preferred
• Demonstrated skill building user experiences within a digital adoption platform (Ex: WalkMe) preferred
• Passionate about technology, digital transformation, and driving digital adoption as a way to achieve desired business outcomes
• Superior time management and project management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.