Designer, Sales Enablement at Xometry (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:47 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 23, 2022
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Designer, Sales Enablement
Xometry is looking for a designer who is passionate about branding and design. Reporting to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager, this position will play a critical role in designing materials for Xometry’s audience of enterprise clients at companies like NASA, BMW, Bosch, and more. Responsibilities will include designing clean, sleek presentation decks and one-pagers, as well as miscellaneous sales and brand marketing collateral, like infographics, social cards, signage, material pamphlets, e-book designs, and more. Individuals who are passionate about designing work that makes a meaningful impact and who demonstrate an eagerness to learn and grow in their career are encouraged to apply.
Xometry [Nasdaq: XMTR] is a leading platform used by engineers and designers to get their custom products manufactured. Fortune 100 companies and startups spanning across all industries leverage Xometry’s innovative technology to manage their prototyping and production projects.
● Design polished PowerPoint presentations, one-pagers, and pamphlets for Xometry’s growing enterprise sales team
● Design infographics, e-books, and educational materials to help inform enterprise clients about Xometry’s product offerings
● Contribute new design ideas to win over our key accounts and help drive marketing campaign/messaging strategies
● Exemplify a commitment to Xometry’s brand guidelines in every aspect of your work
● Identify creative opportunities and/or blindspots and execute design solutions around them
● Collaborate with Xometry’s content writers, sales enablement specialists, analysts, reps, and more
● Support the development of graphics for Xometry’s social media accounts
● Develop graphics for signage and printed materials for Xometry’s events (virtual and in-person)
● 1-3+ years of experience working as a designer
● A knack for transforming complex concepts into clean, digestible designs
● Experience designing PowerPoint presentations and one-pagers
● Excellent communication skills
● Full knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
● Comfortable with giving and receiving creative direction
● Familiar with reviewing creative briefs and bringing them to life
● Must-have: a can-do attitude and enthusiasm to learn and grow as a designer
Bonus: video editing, illustration, and Canva skills; a background working at/designing for a tech company
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
More Information on Xometry
Xometry operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD, Bethesda, MD and Lexington, KY. Xometry was founded in 2013. It has 381 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at Xometry, click here.
Read Full Job Description