LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
LivePerson is searching for a Designer to execute on all visual brand initiatives on its Design Strategy team. In this role, you’ll report into, and work side-by-side with, the Sr. Manager of Creative Services. The ideal candidate is a mid-level designer with ample experience in digital spaces. You’re a creative problem-solver who understands that design is more than simply making something beautiful—it’s a vehicle for communication. You are equally right- and left-brained, using your design eye, coupled with data & analytics, to drive desired outcomes in your work, and across the output of junior members on the team.
This role is a trusted, cross-functional partner to LivePerson’s Product, Digital, and Field Marketing organizations, in addition to Sales Enablement, Internal Comms, Employer Branding, and Public Relations. You’ll collaborate with these teams regularly to generate leads, accelerate opportunities, educate employees, and bring awareness to the LivePerson brand. You are responsible for ensuring that LivePerson always makes a memorable impression on prospects, customers, partners, employees, and investors.
- Bachelor's degree in a design-related field.
- 3+ years of versatile design experience.
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of design principles, standards, and UX best practices.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- The aptitude to quickly pivot in a different direction.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Proven track record of people and project management capabilities.
- Experience working with agency partners as an extension of a team.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager of Creative Services to deliver against the sales & marketing organizations’ goals.
- Use systems thinking to continuously identify gaps in creative support, as well as improve & operationalize processes across the team and agency partners.
- Identify areas of opportunity for self-serve templates to empower the greater organization, helping the Design Strategy team maintain focus on supporting the core business objectives.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of Creative Services in developing, improving, and maintaining LivePerson’s designs systems, think web and collateral UI kits, as well as and brand guides
- Help lead the delivery of educational/pitch-ready materials to support internal enablement and major events like Sales Kickoff.
- Support all major ongoing and future go-to-market efforts, starting with the launch of LivePerson’s Voice AI solution.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of Creative Services and Director of Creative Strategy on an upcoming visual rebrand and company positioning, weaving new acquisitions into the LivePerson brand, and overhauling the marketing website.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.