Education & Enablement- Instruction Designer
Location - Remote US/UK
We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout (organisations/organizations) can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
The Instructional Designer will play a key role in educating and enabling our customers, prospects, partners and employees on the Tray.io platform through outcome-based learning objects.
You will be responsible for collaborating with Subject Matter Experts and translate technical features into tangible training materials driving measurable, attainable, repeatable, and scalable education solutions for technically proficient end users.
As an experienced instructional designer with engineer/coding experience with a passion for growing start-ups we are looking for someone who can work autonomously and in diverse groups.
What you will do:
- Create scenario driven learning content including ILT presentation materials, exercise guides, quick-reference materials, eLearning tutorials or multimedia products (video, graphic, audio)
- Deliver extensive course materials as well as micro learning content
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and technical SMEs in order to turn technical information into effective learning content
- Maintain a learning library with protocols for promoting and archiving materials.
- Collaborate on testing/trial environment protocols to ensure consistent training practices within these environments.
- Conduct testing on instructor-led course exercises and make configuration changes to trial environment as needed
- Experience creating technical training content for with SaaS/PaaS environments
- Experience incorporating media components (e.g., videos, images, animations or interactive elements) into learning products (e.g., traditional classroom, synchronous and asynchronous online training, web-based training, games and simulations, job aids, testing, instructional videos).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, learning/content management systems, and basic HTML
- Intellectually curious to understand new technologies
- Ability to work with limited supervision and collaborate with a remote team
Your team will fully support you to do your best work
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.